Our Partnership with Fulford
We are delighted that Archbishop Holgate’s School and Fulford School are working in partnership to offer further opportunities for students. These opportunities include;
- A greater subject choice through the shared curriculum.
- High quality teaching and learning through accessing teaching expertise between both schools.
- The security of staying in an ‘Outstanding’ school but also having the excitement of starting a new provider and forming new friendships.
- The close proximity of both schools and the free ‘door to door’ transport for students moving between sites during the school day.
- Excellent communication between both schools, parents and students.
- Strong senior leadership that two ‘Outstanding’ providers have to offer
Students enrolled at Archbishop Holgate’s Sixth Form can acces the following provision at Fulford school:
- A-Level Computing
- A-Level Economics
- A-Level French
- A-Level Photography
- A-Level Product Design: Textiles