Below are a list of links that we believe we help you either find out more about the school from external sources or help you in supporting your child
Parent View gives parents the chance to tell OFSTED and the school what you think about their child’s school. Parent View asks for opinion on 12 aspects of their child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
- CLICK HERE to view others views or add your own
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages. Visit the official Ofsted website and see the latest reports and evidence from Ofsted. You might wish to view the following further evidence that Ofsted provide:
- Ofsted - View the latest reports and information about the school from Ofsted
- School Performance tables - A more detailed analysis of the school and its academic performance
SIAMS is the inspection process for Diocesan Church Schools, it is independent of Ofsted. The principal objective of the inspection is to evaluate the distinctiveness and effectiveness of the school as a church school. CLICK HERE for the latest SIAMs report.
Latest analysis of academic results
- Results 2016 - CLICK HERE to view the analysis from the results published in August 2016
- Results 2015 - CLICK HERE to view the analysis from the results published in August 2015
Useful policies and guidance
- York City Council - Find out about the councils roles and policies regarding education. For example: Admissions, Transport and exclusions
- Free School Meals - Find out who and how to apply for Free School Meals
- Children's Social Care - Find out about how Child Protection, Fostering and children in care