Pathfinder (Multi Academy Trust)
We are delighted to be one of the founder members of the Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust formed in August 2016. An overview of the aims of the new Trust are included below but full details can be found on the MAT website, accessible via the following link:
The Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust
An inclusive partnership of like-minded Church of England and Community schools underpinned by a shared vision, common values and a commitment to providing an outstanding and holistic education to all the young people we serve.
- As a family of schools, we will work collaboratively to celebrate and nurture both the similarities and distinctiveness of each schools individual ethos and values.
- Ensuring that all young people and their families are known, valued and cared for as individuals.
- Celebrating the uniqueness of all pupils, and through outstanding pastoral care, academic challenge and inspirational teaching supporting each child to flourish, succeed and make a positive contribution to the communities they serve.
- Developing outstanding leadership at all levels that delivers maximum achievement whilst supporting and developing the vision and values that underpin all we do.
- Generating positive and challenging learning environments which allow staff to grow and flourish through excellent professional development.
- Providing and nurturing and ethos in which children learn by example and grow spiritually, morally and socially to understand the uniqueness and diversity of communities, faiths and cultures – locally, nationally and internationally.
- Partnering with other schools, educational institutions and the Church of England to ensure we provide an outstanding education from pre-school to post 16.